- Japan- holy crap.
- The middle east- who would have ever thought that YouTube could start revolutions? I had thought it was about kitties playing the piano.
- Nuclear meltdowns- holy crap, again.
- Back pain and idiotic insurance companies forcing me to address symptoms and not causes.
- The weather- is it me or is it completely insane this year?
- Public schools- seriously, can they cut more?
- Boob reductions- I need one, why do I feel guilty about it?
- Morons who voted in the people that are now cutting their pay and complain about it- smack.
- Government- you ARE the people- try working FOR the people and not just getting re-elected
- Friends who you realize are really frenemies or simple idiots
- Being on hold for more than 4 hours in 72 hours
So that's the delay in my most recent blogs- my head is blogged with too much stuff. I blame the prednisone.
Please, pick a topic- there's just too much to choose! I feel completely competent to rant on any topic!!