Super International Blogger Woman

My husband came up with the title after listening to my radio chat with a college friend of mine, Lady Charmaine Day.  She has an internet show called Taboo Talk and asked me to be a guest today.  I asked him if I sounded like his wife or someone much more engaging and entertaining.  He said I sounded like me. When I frowned he said "No, honey, you sounded like Super International Blogger Woman."  He cracks me up.

Anyhow, rather than blog, I thought I would attach a link to our chat.  The conversation is an hour-- and if my husband can listen and laugh at it, it must be okay.  He gets to listen to me all the time and he didn't even fast forward.  It was a little weird to sit next to him, with his headset on listening to me to talk...very weird.

I have to say, I was actually very happy with the final product.  Charmaine and I sound like 2 old friends catching up- which is exactly what we are. Charmaine was one of the sweetest people I met in a college.  If you get a chance, check out her website-- she's has a very interesting life story.  This sweet, smiling woman has been through quite a bit and survived. I was honored that she asked for my insight on balancing work, motherhood, marriage and life in general-- largely because I don't think I do a particularly good job of it!!  But it was absolutely fun to share my stories and philosophies.  If you get a chance, tune in!



Comments

Popular Posts