Too Tired to Blog... Be Back Soon

Year end craziness at the office-- trying to tie everything up early so I can spend some quality time with the family at the holidays.

New dog-- because hey, 2 kids, 2 dogs, a business weren't enough-- let's get a GIANT 10 month old lab puppy.  He's awesome.  He's nuts. 

I've been sick.  As in a cold that lasted more than a week.  That hasn't happened in years.

Kids activities-- it's that time of year-- concerts, assemblies, etc. etc.

And I'm now a Daisy troop leader.  Which is fun beyond words.  Very fun. 

And I just was accepted into this fantastic leadership program for my political party.  Insanely cool.

And I hear Christmas is coming.  The goose may not be getting fat, but I'm slipping into bad habits.

And there's dinner to fix.  And homework to help with. 


And on.  And on.  And on.

You know, the usual stuff.

Just on steroids at the moment.

So if you're dying to read a little of Mama Bean's World, here are a few links to my favorites...

And one time a band camp...

Putting Back Shopping Cart and My Tao of Life

The Supernanny, Dr. Phil and Me

Mommies and the Pool

Being Political

Curly Hair

How E Harmony Nearly Destroyed my Marriage

The Crazy People at Walgreens

The Real Me

Comments

Popular Posts