Day 1

So yesterday, not so bad.  Glad to see others are joining!  And the flossing thing... it's a big deal.  I'll post more on it later.

Today has not gotten off to a good start.  The downside of the walk last night- the wind.  Which means my allergies are awful.  I have a horrible headache.  I got 15 minutes of "meditating" which was really me sitting there thinking how bad my head hurt.  No abs, but I will tonight.

And those darn oreos... I don't even LIKE them.  We made 6 cakes for the 5th grade culmination tomorrow and I think the smell of chocolate got to me.  So I blew 6 AND 8.

I'm also considering adding yoga... just a few salutations to the sun.  Nothing crazy.  It would also give me a nice, even 10. 

Let me know if you're playing along!!

  1. Meditating 30 minutes daily.   Done.
  2. Flossing daily. Done,
  3. Ab Challenge. Done
  4. Not eating out. Done.
  5. Moisturizing every day.  Done.
  6. Minimizing processed foods.Eh...
  7. Take a 30 minute walk every night.  Done.
  8. Not eat after dinner.  Eh,,,,
  9. Go to bed at 10 pm. Done.  Woke up at 4:30 am. :(

Comments

Popular Posts