Day 3 Still Going!

  • Meditating 30 minutes daily.  Done.
  • Flossing daily. I completely forgot!  But I flossed first thing in the morning!
  • Ab Challenge. Done.
  • Not eating out.  5th grade graduation- had to party!
  • Moisturizing every day.  Done.
  • Minimizing processed foods. Not too bad, considering.
  • Take a 30 minute walk every night.  I forgot.
  • Not eat after dinner.  Done.
  • Go to bed at 10 pm. Closer.  I only played WWF until 10:15 or so.

    So the whole point is to start new habits and start making time for even the little things that matter.

    Again, haven't had a "perfect" day yet, but they certainly are better than they were.  I'm starting to go to bed earlier.  I'm spending more time getting ready for bed-- winding down the day.  The meditation is feeling more like a part of the routine in the morning, as is the ab challenge (today was a day off, but I still did planks... but that will be in tomorrow's blog).

    I've got to figure a way to get the walking in at night.  It's not a huge thing to do... hmmm... I'll work on it and make sure I can do it tonight.  The heat and my allergies are not helping to inspire me.

    Also, if you're following this on Facebook-- I'm not going to be posting it every day, but I will post it here.  And I would love your comments if you're playing along!


  • Comments

    Helen said…
    I agree - small steps and then once you get some of these down automatically, work on the ones you keep having trouble with one at a time. Eventually it "should" become second nature?

    Popular Posts